tugas bahasa inggris miss dini

Good morning mother,know my name reno arjuna faculity teacher secien education prodi isp generation year 2017 I come from bengkayang districk districk shouted village sebetung menyala,my fourth child from four siblings my only one child son from family I,I was born on january 19,1999 my dream become a sucessful teacher and  entrepreneur my hobby football,and chess,the motto of my life is coming with the goal to gogo home with success,where I live now on the road agreed rusunawa here I continued education at univesity tanjungpura,I escaped snapn mission viewfinder,the reason I choose ips is beacause I want  to increase the science of his special science because I feel less dominate the meterial aim I want to be a useful person for the community and this nation to promote its sppecial indonesia kalbar,so the introduction of say if there are words that are less pleasing I apologize I thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

tugas bahasa inggris